The Center for Security Studies “CENSS” is an independent non-governmental organization.
The Center is composed of scientists and specialists in the field of security, mass media and information, international relations, conflict resolution, as well as sociologists and lawyers.
The Center also cooperates with international and domestic experts and specialists in various fields.
The Center has a registered printed publication – “Q.E.D.” journal, which provides professional thematic expertise to enhance the level of public discourse.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CENTER FOR SECURITY STUDIES “CENSS” ARE AIMED TO PROVIDE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE THREATS AND PROPOSE SOLUTIONS THAT WILL IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THE SECURITY POLICY, PROMOTE THE DEVELOPMENT OF DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTIONS, OVERCOME THE VULNERABILITY OF SOCIETY AND BUILD A SUSTAINABLE, COHESIVE COMMUNITIES.
WE ANALYZE THREATS AND DEVELOP RECOMMENDATIONS, OFFER SOLUTIONS AND PROVIDE TOOLS FOR THE ISSUES OF SECURITY, PREVENTION AND RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS, PREVENTION OF RADICALIZATION OF SOCIETY, PROMOTE PEACE AS A GLOBAL AIM. WE ASSIST STATE BODIES, INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL AND NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS, OTHER STAKEHOLDERS IN ENSURING AND PROTECTION OF THE DEMOCRATIC ORDER, STATE SOVEREIGNTY, VITAL FOR SOCIETY AND PERSON INTERESTS, RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS.
To provide tools and methodology for:
- quality improvement of security policy;
- ensuring the protection of the democratic order, state sovereignty, vital for society and person interests, rights and freedoms;
- conflict prevention and resolution;
- capacity building of politicians and implementers to respond to security threats;
- promoting peace and secure democratic world.
WHAT WE DO
- study security issues in a broad sense: from the financing of terrorism to hybrid methods of conflict management;
- explore the root causes of conflict, the fragmentation of society;
- identify ways to prevent and resolve conflicts, prevent the radicalization of society, threats to security and overcoming them, and promote peace as a global aim;
- analyse the international experience of armed conflict resolution and the possibilities of using the best practices of conflict resolution based on the experience of other countries;
Working at the crossroads of different disciplines and subjects, in this context we:
- analyse threats;
- develop recommendations;
- offer step-by-step solutions;
- provide tools on various aspects of security – political, economic, social, environmental, military, information;
- realize projects and means for prevention and resolving of conflicts.
Our research can be of interest and use for:
international governmental and non-governmental organizations